Primo Cappuccino 4 station dispenser
- Generation Four (G4) Digital Control Module – Large, 4.3" touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
- Fits Anywhere. The Café PC’s compact size lets you place it virtually anywhere. A close water connection and standard 120VAC power allows use of any available outlet.
- Low Maintenance Costs. The key components that ensure reliable operation in the Café PC are same heavy-duty components used in our top-of-the-line PCGT models, so you don’t have to compromise with a less expensive machine. Plus, many components are shared across all four models within the Cafe Series.
- Consistent Drink Quality. Café models utilize Curtis’ proven advanced ADS™ digital control module that allows precision blending for consistently great beverages. Powder-to-water ratio is set right from the front panel, so there’s never a need to manually adjust internal valves. Plus, Café series machines can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing.
- Designed to Keep Profits Flowing. From the drip tray to the removable powder hoppers, the Café PC is designed for quick, mess-free servicing without special training.
- Flexible Design. Its easily changeable display graphic lets you customize and switch messages anytime you want.
- Backed by Curtis. You have the confidence of owning a quality product engineered by Curtis, a family-owned company with a 60-year heritage in the convenience store industry.
- Capacity: 4 lbs./Hopper
- Volume: 135 cups (5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 31.1" H x 14.90" W x 20.50" D (79.0cm H x 37.8cm W x 52.1cm D)
- Electrical: 120V / 50/60Hz / 15.0A, 1800W
- Water: ELBOW, COMPRESSION 3/8 NPT X 1/4" FLARE, O.D. TUBE