Wilbur Curtis G4TP1T
Regular price Call for Pricing
G4 ThermoPro Twin Coffee Brewer
Gourmet Result Everytime
- Generation Four (G4) Digital Control Module – Large, 4.3" touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
- On-Screen Instructions – Provides fast, intuitive training; reduces service calls.
- Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy saving mode.
- Gold Cup Series™ – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass.
- Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
- Industry’s most effective mineral tolerant design Patented fast-wetting AFS Sprayhead Non-metallic water level probe Non-immersed water temperature sensor
- Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water and impact.
- Stainless-steel ThermoPRO™ vacuum-sealed servers keep coffee fresh, hot and flavorful
- Single unit is field selectable for One, Two or Three Batch brewing
- Enhanced Recovery Circuitry – boosts performance on 220V/single phase models
- All features Standard from Curtis… extra from others
- Brew Capacity: @5000W: 15 Gal/Hr / @7500W: 21 Gal/Hr
- Dimensions: 24.75"H x 20.13"W x 20.63"D (62.9cm H x 51.1cm W x 52.4cm D)
- Electrical: 220V / 50/60Hz / 23.0/34.5A, 5100/7600W
- Water: 3/8" Flare