Gourmet Brewing, Instantly Easy.
ThermoPro G4 Twin Brewing System
- Generation Four (G4) Digital Control Module – Large, 4.3" touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
- On-Screen Instructions – Provides fast, intuitive training; reduces service calls.
- Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy saving mode.
- Advanced Scale Warning System™ – Continually monitors and advises tank probe condition.
- Gold Cup Series™ – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass.
- Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
- Industry’s most effective mineral tolerant design Patented fast-wetting AFS Sprayhead Non-metallic water level probe Non-immersed water temperature sensor.
- Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water and impact.
- Stainless-steel ThermoPRO™ vacuum-sealed servers keep coffee fresh, hot and flavorful.
- Single unit is field selectable for One, Two or Three Batch brewing.
- Enhanced Recovery Circuitry – boosts performance on 220V/single phase models.
- All features Standard from Curtis… extra from others.
- Brew Capacity: 1.5 Gal./Side
- Burst Capacity: 21gal/hr (79 liters/hr)
- Dimensions: 35.13" H x 20.13" W x 20.63" D
- 89.2cm H x 51.1cm W x 52.4cm D
- Electrical: 220V / 50/60Hz / 23/34.5A, 5100/7600W
- Available In Alternate Configurations
- Water: ELBOW, COMPRESSION 3/8 NPT X 3/8" FLARE O.D. TUBE